It can be quite confusing to make a hair decision when there are a lot of options available in the market. When it comes to baldness there are 2 ways to get rid of this issue. One can either go for a hair patch or for a hair transplant or a wig.
Hair patch vs hair transplant vs wig
Hair patches are similar to wigs, except they cover only the bald part. Real hairs are placed on a silicon-based substance to make it blend with natural hair and look natural as well.
- Gives full coverage
- You can style it as you want
- Looks natural and blends well
- Low maintenance
- Has to be replaced every 2 years.
- Should be removed and cleaned every 30 days.
Hair transplant is a permanent surgical procedure where real hair is transplanted from a donor site to your bald spots. The cost for the surgery ranges from Rs 45,000 to Rs 2,00,000.
- Completely safe if the surgery is done properly.
- Can be treated the same as real hair.
- It is quite expensive
- It does not provide good density
- If surgery does not go well, it affects your health.
Wigs are similar to hair patches.a wig is a head of hair normally made from either human hair or synthetic materials. It is worn usually as a fashion accessory or people who have hair issues such as hair fall, baldness etc
- Real hair wigs look natural.
- synthetic wigs are affordable
- A huge variety of wigs are available
- Real hair wigs are expensive
- synthetic wigs may look fake
- They require maintenance
- It may feel uncomfortable
Hair Patch is the winner hands down when it comes to affordability and maintenance. So make the best choice as Success favours the Well-groomed.