Hair extensions are all the rage these days. If you are someone who loves to follow trends without having to put a lot of effort on a daily basis, then this is for you.
Before getting those super cool extensions, there are a few things you should know about them. Here is some information about extensions that you must know .
- Instant length, volume, color : Why wait for months and months for long and voluminous hair when you can have them instantly. Save your time and effort with hair extensions.
- Easy to style : If you have real hair extensions, then you can treat them the same as your natural hair. Curl them, straighten them, you can do whatever you want.
- Varieties : Hair extensions come in many varieties such as straight, curly, wavy, red, blonde. Name it, you have it. You can choose the one that perfectly blends with your hair. If you want to transform your hair into something different, you can have that too.
- Low maintenance : Unlike with your natural hair, you don’t have to put in a lot of effort to maintain your extensions. They always remain the same quality.
- No split ends : Split ends are unavoidable with natural and real hair. Other than cutting them there is no solution. But you can perfectly cover them with hair extensions.
- Damage : If not applied properly, hair extensions can do more damage to your hair than good.
- Expensive : Cost of synthetic and real hair extensions may vary. Usually, real hair extensions are more expensive than the synthetic ones. Either way, it can be cost effective in the long term as it’s a one time application that will last for years.
- Time Consuming : Application of hair extensions can be a drawn out process. One might have to sit in for hours to get it done. However, you don’t have to spend a lot of time to get ready once extensions are applied.
- Styling : Synthetic hair extensions cannot be heated as they melt easily. So, no styling is possible with any heat.
Cost of hair extensions depends on 3 factors i.e the type of hair, application method and the number of extensions.
If you are looking for something affordable, synthetic hair extensions are for you. They range from Rs 3000 to Rs 5000.
If you want something flexible that will perfectly blend with your hair, then real hair extensions are perfect for you. But they tend to be a bit on the higher side. They range from Rs 8000 to Rs 25000.
Get Hair Extensions and fall in love with your hair all over again!