Every time there is a new issue of Vogue or Cosmopolitan, there is a new look that is trending!
Lips, Hair and Eyes are the ones that grab attention. While lip colors, hairstyles, and eyeshadow colors change according to the season, long and fluttering lashes are always in style.
Everyone loves to have those dense, full eyelashes but unfortunately no mascara can give you that absolutely stunning right-out-of-the-movies look.
There is a solution for everything in the world, and eyelash extensions are the answer to this.
Eyelash extensions have become the game changer for eyes. You can get that instant glamorous eye with eyelash extensions.
What are eyelash extensions?
Lash extensions are semi-permanent synthetic strands that are applied strand by strand to your natural lashes.
Essentially, they are individual lashes that are applied to each natural lash. These extensions are applied carefully one at a time with a semi-permanent and safe glue. The glue or material used in the process is safe, painless and won’t cause any harm to your eyes. Unlike mascara, extensions give you a natural yet dense, beautiful look to your eyes.
Eyelash extensions can be customized as per your preferences as well. You can modify the length, thickness or even curl it up as you like.
Why are Eyelash Extensions better than Mascara?
Eyelash extensions are a must for everyone looking to bat their eyelids and causing a metaphorical storm. Let me tell you why-
- Save time – No need to spend hours in front of the mirror. Your lashes are ready-to-go. Once you get eyelash extensions, you will have amazing eyes all the time and you don’t have to worry about spending precious minutes and efforts on mascara.
- Save money – It might seem like mascara is affordable but eventually over a lifetime you are going to have to buy hundreds of them and if you add the cost of all, it will turn out to be a big expense. Eyelash extensions are cost effective.
- Healthy – The components used in mascara can be sometimes damaging to your natural lashes. Eyelash extensions are completely safe and won’t cause any damage to your natural lashes.
- Comfort – Mascara may give you that bold, full look to your lashes. But at the end of the day, it weighs your eyes down. It also has components that may sometimes lead to allergies and irritation. You can get the same bold, full look with eyelash extensions and you won’t even feel like you have kept something on your lashes. And the best part? No more mascara clumps.
- Long lasting – Do you sometimes rub your eyes forgetting that you have mascara on? Yes, we have all done that. You would then have to redo your entire eye makeup. No such hassle with lash extensions. They last up to weeks or longer.
Are they the same as Temporary Lashes?
NO! False lashes are strip lashes that you can get in any Cosmetics shop or online store. These can be applied by you at home without any kind of training, or by a makeup artist.
On the other hand, eyelash extensions need expertise. Individual lash strands are attached to your lash line using a special glue. This should not be tried by amateurs. Leave this to the professionals.
Now that you know what a great and safe option Eyelash Extension are, what are you waiting for? Decide on the best lashes for you and glam up your eye look!